Do you want to know if you are a valuable employee to your organization?
The answers you provide to the following questions will tell if you are an asset to your organization or not.
- What tasks do I undertake that are beyond my normal job duties?
- How do I stand out among other employees?
- Have I ever been recognized by a supervisor for a job well done? When and why?
- What new processes have I implemented to improve work activities?
- What problems have I solved?
- What are my greatest achievements in my role?
- Do I consistently meet or exceed goals or targets?
- Do I save the company money? How much?
- Do I generate revenue for the organization? How much?
- What makes me really great at my job?
- What has been my greatest impact in the organization?
- How do I feel when I am corrected for my mistakes?
- What valuable lessons have I learnt from the corrections I have received?
- Is my passion increasing or reducing for my role?
- Am I consciously developing myself in the role?
You can be an exceptional employee and a valuable asset to your organization.
Consistently test yourself with these questions and make adjustments where necessary.