Our Client is a group of medical experts who are passionate about providing health services to private organization and its employees. They organize relevant health services to institutions who sign up with their products and seek to continually promote the well being of all employees for better and sound working conditions.
JOB TITLE: Business Development Executive (Health Services)
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to effectively represent and promote our services to organizations, by assuring that our health services best support their needs and that of their employees, with the objective of maximizing sales revenue and increasing market share whilst adhering to best medical practices and principles by the Ghana Health Service.
The ideal Business Development Executive is expected to possess appreciable knowledge of sales, marketing and business growth. The successful candidate should be a strategic thinker and problem-solver with excellent communication skills.
The purpose of this role is to maximize our client reach and provide medical services to organizations and private individuals at their convenience.
- Bachelor’s Degree Marketing or related field
- Basic experience as Sales and Marketing Professional is an added advantage
- Basic experience in Customer Relations and Management preferably
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of IT tools (good advantage)
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Great team player
- Work closely with Medical Experts/Professionals in executing an effective Sales Action Plan with the objective of maximizing medical service provision in respective organizations
- Plan and schedule daily visits to existing and potential customers to deliver proposals on our superior medical service packages.
- Track client feedback on business performance and monitors their activity and progress after delivery of medical services
- Prepare and provide ad hoc reports as requested by senior management