Do you love to work as Content Developer?
Are you ready to build up your skills in communication while contributing immensely to the growth of the organization?
Are you passionate about personal career growth and development?
Do you find a great sense of fulfillment when you successfully deliver as a Content Developer?
Are you looking forward to building a career in Content Writing?
Then this opportunity is for you!
Our client is seeking to recruit a fresh graduate who are interested in getting doing their National Service at their office.
Just be smart and creative. Inkling to use digital media to create valuable brands. have an eye for good copy and beautiful creatives. Whatever course you did, you can take up this role.
Why work with us: You would work on real projects that impact society while enriching your cv and adding your name to history.
ROLE LEVEL: National Service Person
The role involves integrating digital assets, raising brand awareness, collaborating on marketing campaigns, leading digital activation projects, and measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of digital channels
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An appreciation for quality content and the ability to create it
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple assignments
- Comfortable working with data and spreadsheets when needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Superior attention to detail
- Passion for excellence
- Persuasive skills
- Ability to multitask and work with little or no supervision
- Ability to cope with work, time and people pressures
- Professional, efficient and meticulous
- Excellent interpersonal relations
- Ability to work within tight schedules and with limited notice