Our client is excited about unleashing creativity in the provision of superior Technology Solutions to Organizations. It offers a complete range of versatile products, turnkey solutions and professional services based on the most advanced and cost-effective technologies, while involving the clients throughout every stage of development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting in establishing Project Management Protocols to oversee multiple projects.
- Liaising with stakeholders such as project personnel, vendors, and end-users regarding project requirements.
- Outlining, defining, and initiating projects.
- Implementing document control policies and documentation templates.
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of assigned component projects.
- Monitoring project progress and implementing changes where necessary.
- Ensuring compliance with objectives, organizational policies, procedures, and standards.
- Compiling project reports and informing management regarding problems.
- Ensuring project complies with best practices, SOPs, PMO policies, and other policies.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of experience in a project management role.
- Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong people skills.