Our client is excited about unleashing creativity in the provision of superior Technology Solutions to Organizations. It offers a complete range of versatile products, turnkey solutions and professional services based on the most advanced and cost-effective technologies, while involving the clients throughout every stage of development.
This is a great opportunity to join a Team of dynamic individuals to Code, Create, Care and Deliver Tech Products and Services effectively and efficiently.
Our cilent is looking for a UI/UX Designer to gather user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum qualification of HND or 1st Degree from any Reputable Tertiary Institution
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Experience in developing and managing Enterprise Web Applications
- Advanced knowledge of the use of any suitable Wireframing tool like MockFlow
- Experience in developing and managing Mobile Applications
- Ability to supervise and lead a team of developers
- Effective team player
- Ability to read and understand new trends in software engineering
- Creative approach to problem solving, innovation and issue resolution.
- Resourceful with initiative and demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
- Attentive to detail, and a commitment to delivering under tight time constraints.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a development driven environment.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options